Time: 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Street Curb
The City provides monthly bulk refuse collection to single family homes and townhouses for large items that private collectors will not accept.
- Items must be clearly labeled “Bulk Pick Up” or placed in labeled containers and separated from regular refuse.
- Plastic bags and materials placed in plastic bags will not be collected.
- Items improperly prepared will not be collected.
- Contractor debris will not be collected.
- Hazardous waste, paint or paint cans will not be collected.
- Propane tanks or tanks under pressure will not be collected.
- Items must be placed at your street curb by 7 AM on the first recycling day of the month (Thursday) but can also be placed out the night before.
Check the City’s website, www.gaithersburgmd.gov for additional information.